1. Don’t Procrastinate, Give Your Bonney Lake Heater Repair Service a Call

    Before you know it, air conditioners all around will be at full blast battling the stifling heat. Sure, it's hard to envision as you scoot closer to your fireplace and pull that afghan over your shoulders in an effort to stay warm, but spring will soon be here. Now is as good of time as any to start thinking about what you need to do to prepare your furnace for the months of summer. Here are a few…Read More

  2. It is Far Better to be Proactive and Have Your HVAC System Checked Before Winter Than to have to Call Us on a Frigid Saturday Night to Come Repair the Heater in Your Bonney Lake Home

    We cannot stress enough the importance of HVAC maintenance. Again, we cannot stress enough how important it is to maintain your HVAC system. Think of it in terms of how you maintain your vehicle, you would never wait until your engine blows before you decide to have your oil checked. And just think about how your mileage suffers when your air cleaner is clogged and needs changing. It is far better…Read More

  3. Very Effective Heater Repair In Bonney Lake

    Have you ever experienced your home's heating system going off for no reason? Or are you consistently having a heating and cooling system that is working against itself? Are your energy bills continually rising without reason? If any of these questions are true or you have other circumstances that you are experiencing, we can provide the solutions and the application resolutions to remedy your con…Read More

  4. Money-Saving Water Heater Repairs In Bonney Lake

    One of the beautiful things about technology and advancements is that things tend to get a little easier and more productive. In regards to our industry, we have the technicians and the equipment to save you the money in water heater repairs in Bonney Lake you deserve. No matter what type of system you have, we can work on it. Our experienced staff has seen and worked on every type of heating syst…Read More

  5. Experienced & Reliable Heater Repair Bonney Lake

     Have you thought about replacing your old furnace but wondered about how much energy you will save by replacing your old furnace and how much more efficient will it be?  Just think about the AFUE of the furnace.  AFUE stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency.  Or in other words if the AFUE is 80 that means that 80 percent of the fuel is used by the furnace and the other 20 percent escape…Read More

  6. HVAC and Heater Repair In Bonney Lake

      Looking for affordable, dependable heater repair in Bonney Lake?  Let Treat's Heating and Cooling provide you with heater repair, as well as scheduled maintenance to avoid costly repairs later.  Call now to get your free estimate.    …Read More

  7. Get started today with heater repair in Bonney Lake

    The end of summer means it is time to dust off the old heating equipment - literally - and make sure everything is still working before the cold sets in and you really need a good change in temperature. Over the summer months, unattended heaters can have all kinds of issues and problems arise, so it is important to have your equipment professionally checked, and get heater repair in Bonney Lake if…Read More