Gas Fireplaces by Treat’s Heating & Cooling
Regular maintenance is the first step in maintaining a Gas Fireplace. When you have your fireplace professionally maintained you can avoid carbon build-up that could result in incomplete combustion, plugged gas orifices and pilots.
The yellow flame that is pretty to look and makes you feel cozy can also be dangerous as they produce carbon or soot. Blue flames indicate that the fuel is burning completely. Keep your family safe and warm every year by having Treat’s Heating & Cooling perform an annual maintenance on your Gas Fireplace.
In addition to recommending annual servicing, we have added some additional tips for you:
- Keep your pilot light clean and make sure the flames ignite when you turn the gas on. It should ignite quickly.
- Always make sure the flue damper is open when the fireplace is on.
- Inspecting the rooftop flue stack is also a good idea before the snow and ice come.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors and frequently check them to make sure they are working.
- Your fireplace should not give off any odor or make any odd noises.
Call Treat’s Heating & Cooling 360.825.0800 for annual maintenance or service. We are a family-owned business that has been around for over 40 years.
The Auburn, WA heating experts at Treat’s Heating & Cooling offer high quality installation, repair, maintenance, and other heating and air conditioning services throughout Western Washington including Enumclaw, Buckley, Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup, Tacoma, Auburn, Black Diamond, Covington, Maple Valley, Federal Way, Kent, & Seattle WA.