Heat Pumps by Treat’s Heating & Cooling
If you are thinking of having a new Heat Pump installed you probably already know that you will be comfortable and save on energy. There are several varieties of Heat Pumps to choose from depending on what needs and preferences you have.
Electric Heat Pumps
- In the summer months the Heat Pump will act as an air conditioner
- Heat Pumps will provide heat in the winter months
- When the temperature drops below 25-30 degrees, electric heating strips work alongside your heat pump to keep your house comfortable.
Hybrid Heat Pumps
- Replace your air conditioner for summer cooling.
- During the cold weather, a hybrid heat pump automatically works with your existing furnace to warm your home.
- For moderate temperatures the hybrid heat pump does most of the heating.
Geothermal Heat Pump System
- Geothermal systems are the most efficient way to heat and cool your home
- These systems will serve your heating, cooling and hot water needs.
- Lowest life-cycle cost and the longest life on the market.
Heat Pumps reduce or eliminate the need for high-cost natural gas or propane for heating. Treat’s Heating & Cooling has been in business for over 40 years and offers free estimates on new installation. Call us today at 360.825.0800
The Maple Valley, WA Heat Pump experts at Treat’s Heating & Cooling offer high quality installation, repair, maintenance, and other heating and air conditioning services throughout Western Washington including Enumclaw, Buckley, Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup, Tacoma, Auburn, Black Diamond, Covington, Maple Valley, Federal Way, Kent, & Seattle WA.