Heat Pumps by Treat’s Heating & Cooling
Whether you are buying a new home or thinking of upgrading the equipment you currently have, a Heat Pump may be the best option for your heating and cooling. Heat Pumps are highly efficient because they don’t manufacture the heat they distribute. Instead, Heat Pumps find heat outside and move it throughout your home in the winter.
Heat Pump Benefits
- Heat Pumps can save up to 30% on heating costs when compared to a gas furnace and provide year-round comfort.
- A high efficiency electric heat pump will provide continuous comfort compared to Gas Furnaces the blast certain areas with heat causing uncomfortable hot spots. Heat Pumps provide a more continuous flow of heat and even temperature.
- You do not have to have separate equipment for air conditioning; a Heat Pump will provide cool air in the summer as well as heat in the winter.
How Heat Pumps work
A Heat Pump works by simply moving heat in and out of your home, depending on whether you set your system to heating or cooling. The only energy used is a small amount of electricity to transfer the heat.
- Compressor: This increases the pressure of the refrigerant so that it will accept the maximum amount of heat from the air.
- Condenser: Coils that move heat to or from the outside air.
- Evaporator: Coils that move heat to or from the air inside the home.
- Air Handler: Fan that blows the air into the ducts of the home.
Treat’s Heating & Cooling offers free estimates on the installation of new equipment. Call 360.825.0800 to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable comfort advisor.
The Black Diamond, WA Heat Pump experts at Treat’s Heating & Cooling offer high quality installation, repair, maintenance, and other heating and air conditioning services throughout Western Washington including Enumclaw, Buckley, Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup, Tacoma, Auburn, Black Diamond, Covington, Maple Valley, Federal Way, Kent, & Seattle WA.