Gas Fireplaces by Treat’s Heating & Cooling
Gas Fireplaces are an efficient way to heat your home, but like other heating equipment they can have problems. Fortunately, most gas fireplace problems can require a little troubleshooting and often an easy repair.
Here are a few problems that we commonly see when diagnosing Gas Fireplaces:
- No ignition – you can check the breaker box and rest any tripped breakers
- Pilot light failure – strong drafts can blow pilot lights out, you want to make sure the vent cap is secure. Call Treat’s Heating & Cooling to relight your pilot light.
- Make sure the thermostat is set properly. A service technician can clean the dirty pilot light and replace thermocouples if necessary.
- Fireplaces need maintenance just like furnaces do. If you start smelling a strange odor and you suspect you are smelling gas, you should contact your natural gas provider immediately.
- If you are hearing roaring or rumbling sounds this could be a matter of cleaning the burners or replacing the blower.
Treat’s Heating & Cooling has been in business for over 40 years. We have trained technicians that work hard to resolve your fireplace needs. Call us today! 360.825.0800
The Maple Valley, WA heating experts at Treat’s Heating & Cooling offer high quality installation, repair, maintenance, and other heating and air conditioning services throughout Western Washington including Enumclaw, Buckley, Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup, Tacoma, Auburn, Black Diamond, Covington, Maple Valley, Federal Way, Kent, & Seattle WA.