Geothermal heat pumps use the earth’s temperature of soil or water to heat or cool your home. These systems are commonly used in eco-friendly homes and have been around for years.
The best benefit is that they use less electricity then the average heating or cooling system. They operate very quietly and most homeowners do not even know they are running.
Below are some helpful facts about Geothermal Heating & Cooling:
- Safe heating and cooling because there is no flame, it uses the cooling and heating from the earth.
- Saves energy which saves you money in the long run.
- It requires less space for its installation.
- It is highly reliable and durable which makes the maintenance very minimal.
- Geothermal systems often come with reasonable warranties by the manufacturer.
- A geothermal system has a working life estimated at 25 years for its inside components.
Call and talk to a professional at Treat’s Heating & Cooling for a free estimate 360.825.0800